“Food is life”, this is the motto of almost everyone in this generation. Everybody is in search for good food, and it is not actually quite surprising if the food industry is on its best run as ever. That said, we could not go around this topic without mentioning the famous and ever-growing Japanese cuisine.
Japanese cuisine is one of the more successful and popular food choices when it comes to its branding and marketing in the Philippines. This cuisine has actually built its foundation on a sturdy ground due to its distinct food taste and preparation. Now, here’s what I have noticed why almost all Japanese cuisine restaurants are successful.
- LOCATION – Location has a big impact when it comes to sales, pricing, and serving time. When the resto is located in a business district, most of the people are on-the-go, so they should also quickly serve the food. Rent is most probably higher in comparison to other locations, so the right thing to do is adjust your pricing higher.
- MARKET INSIGHT – Of course, you want to make high sales, so you should also meet your market wants, although never get out of your boundaries as well. You should be able to combine both your customers’ wants, and your personal ideas for the restaurant.
- PROMOTIONS – This trick never gets old. You should come up with appetizing and catchy promotions to be able to entice more customers to try what you are offering. Who knows, they might be your regulars because they tried something new from your menu.
- GOOD PRESENTATION = GOOD ADVERTISMENT – Good presentation will always be your friend. With many users of social media at this age, your resto could be famous instantly if you have good presentation. Never underestimate the curious mind, because they will find ways to get there to taste that delicious-looking food that you they saw online.
- BEFRIEND YOUR SUPPLIERS – Your suppliers will help you get where you want to be, so be nice to them and have a good working relationship. They could dictate how much profit you derive from your business, because they are the one of the main reason why your business is running. Be good to them because you never know, they might give you huge discounts.
These are just some major tips in running your new food business. But at the end of the day, your decisions and managing techniques are still what matter most. Just make sure you do what you think is right, and everything else will follow.